Roller presses especially for the chemical and mineral industry.
Kompaktors from the ARC MS series compress powder to flakes or briquettes.
This process is described as dry compaction or briquetting.
The rollers of this Kompaktor are of a middle shaft design which makes the machines very robust and durable.
The machine series ranges from smaller machine with 300 mm roller diameter to machines with up to 1.100 mm roller diameter and throughputs of up to 120 t/h– for mineral applications.
- Roller diameter: 300 mm - 1,100 mm
- Working width of 80 - 1,000 mm
- Drive unit of 11 kW to 800 kW
- Gravity fed
- Vertical screw feeding for optimal throughput capacity
- Throughput capacity of 0.5 – 120 t/h
- Wear-protected construction
- Segmented rollers, solid rollers or roll tyres
- Vacuum de-aeration in the case of light products
- Stainless steel construction optional
- Gas-tight housing
- Roller cooling optional
With the Kompaktor ARC CS 25 powder is process to granulate or briquettes. This process is described as compaction or briquetting.
Due to the cantilever bearing the Kompaktor ARC CS 25 is particularly easy to maintain and this with 25 tonnes of press force!
The Kompaktor ARC CS 25 is also suited for the laboratory and for small product amounts. It is made for frequent product changes and abrasive products because the rollers can be easily replaced.