The aim of Hosokawa Alpine Service Plastics is to offer you the best possible services for your production lines. For this purpose, we provide you a comprehensive service and support package tailored to your requirements. Our services, with the well-known Hosokawa Alpine quality form the basis for the many years of successful collaboration with international customers and are an invaluable component to enable you to maintain the function and the highest degree of availability of your line.
With our wide range of spare parts we keep the operational availability of your plants high and costs due to failures low. No matter whether it is a new machine or a line that has been in operation for decades. As long as it comes from Hosokawa Alpine, the repair is worth it!
- Supplying spare parts by express service
- Long-term availability of spare parts
- Telephone support and consultancy services
- In-house or on-site repair service
The die head is the heart of a blown film line. The protective and complete cleaning of die heads is an important quality factor in film production. This increases service life and keeps the film quality at a constantly high level.
Secure your productivity and film quality with Hosokawa Alpine's die head service:
- Protective cleaning
- Qualified repairs by our product specialists
- Rental of die heads during cleaning
We are here for you. We advise you on the phone or on site, answer your questions and offer fast and competent support in case of problems. In close cooperation with you we develop effective solutions. For the maximum productivity of your plant - at the cutting edge of technology.
- Telephone support and consultancy
- Maintenance / Maintenance contracts
- Plant modernization
- Preventive maintenance and inspection
Fast action is required when machine problems occur. With our eSupport you receive effective and immediate help.
- Immediate support for machine problems through direct online remote access
- With modern remote maintenance technology we connect directly with your machine
- Our experts can check error messages, production parameters and machine settings
- Defective components are identified, errors are detected and corrected
- Avoidance of costs for on-site operations
- Minimum downtimes for your machine