The ACM classifier mill was the first classifier mill on the market in 1962. Since then, the ACM has been continuously developed and adapted to the changing needs of the market. With over 1000 references worldwide, it is used in every industry:
- Chemicals: bisphenol, tartaric acid, E-PVC, fungicides, herbicides, stearates.
- Powder coatings: epoxy, polyester, hybrids, UV-curing acrylates, polyamide
- Food: sugar, cacao, starch, fish meal, xanthan, guar flour, lactose
- Pharma/cosmetics: face powder, ascorbic acid, tartaric acid
- Minerals: talc, kaolin, calcium sulphate, bauxite, limestone