The number of people who have to be fed from one hectare of agricultural land has increased drastically over the past decades. Agrochemicals are becoming increasingly important in the efforts to feed the growing global population.
Suitable process solutions and individual components matched to each other are indispensable for the production of plant protectors (fungicides, herbicides, pesticides) with small particle sizes and dispersible granule shapes.
Besides the demands on the product itself, a host of other requirements need to be considered:
- Explosion-protected systems as defined in ATEX Directives
- Optimum process control and automation
- Containment solutions for personnel protection
- Easy and effective cleaning up to fully automated CIP solutions
- Wear protection for abrasive materials
- Special solutions for sticky products