Since 1987 Hosokawa Alpine has been a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Japanese Hosokawa Micron Corporation founded 1916 as Hosokawa Iron Works in Osaka, Japan. Today, the Hosokawa Micron Group is an international provider of machines, systems, processes and services.
This portfolio allows Hosokawa to offer process solutions for a variety of different business sectors. The Group maintains facilities for research, engineering, manufacturing and service in each of the world's major industrial markets.
- ADVANTAGEOUS SYNERGIES: The know-how of numerous specialists is bundled in the Hosokawa Micron Group to produce perfect solutions. Experience from a variety of customer segments in mechanical process engineering ensures that you, as the user, enjoy optimum solutions for practically every product.
- INNOVATIVE TEST CENTRES: Our research and testing facilities can provide you with a wealth of machines and complete systems for the most varied plant configurations, all available on a global level. Precision, quality and innovative technologies: Do your testing with us.
- YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: Profit from our many years of experience in the provision of solutions and our mastery of sophisticated processes. Well-known customers all over the world place their trust in the technology and know-how of the Hosokawa Micron Group.
- GLOBAL SERVICE: Our service teams take care of repairs and maintenance, both on site and in our modern workshops equipped with the latest technology – smoothly, speedily and all around the world!
- RENTAL AND USED MACHINES: With the sale and rental of used machines, Hosokawa Alpine enters a new customer segment. We offer short delivery times at attractive conditions in the usual Alpine quality.
- CONTRACT MANUFACTURING: We are your professional and reliable partner for toll processing, allowing you to concentrate fully on your core business. Offset capacity bottlenecks without investment risks or long-term personnel commitment. Whether for a one-time project or a recurring job – our crew as well as our equipment are very flexible in adapting to your specifications!
Hosokawa Micron Corporation (Osaka, Japan)
Corporate headquarters of the Hosokawa Micron Group
Manufacture and sales of machines and systems
Powder and particle processing: mills, classifiers
Management Philosophy: Powder Technology contributes to the Society
Hosokawa Alpine AG (Augsburg, Germany)
Headquarter in Germany
Manufacture of machines and systems, sales, service, with two business divisions:
- Powder & particle processing: mills, classifiers, granulators, systems, laboratory equipment, roller presses, compaction equipment
- Film blowing technology: film blowing lines, orientation lines, winders
Hosokawa Alpine Compaction - a Branch of Hosokawa Alpine AG (Leingarten, Germany)
Business segment powder & particle processing: Compaction technology
Hosokawa Micron Powders GmbH (Cologne, Germany)
Powder technology: toll processing
- Product-specific, specification-compliant processing and packaging to your specifications
- Highest quality and hygiene standards
- Process-accompanying documentation and quality control
- Sample forwarding and analysis
- Full-service logistics
Hosokawa Micron B.V. (AB Doetinchem, Netherlands)
Business segment powder & particle processing: mixers, dryers, agglomeration
Hosokawa Micron Ltd. (Runcorn, Great Britain)
Business segment powder & particle processing: mills, classifiers, systems
Hosokawa Micron Powder Systems (Summit, USA)
Manufacture of machines and systems, sales, service, and toll processing:
- Powder & Particle Processing: Ultra-fine grinding, classification, mixing, drying, containment, compaction and analytical equipment.
Hosokawa Kolb GmbH (Niederkassel, Germany)
Film extrusion technology: Winder systems, Pre-Take Offs and Take-Offs
- World-leading winding technology
- Founded in 1947, located in Niederkassel close to Bonn
- Versatile technologies made in Germany
Hosokawa Alpine American Inc. (Natick, USA)
Film extrusion technology
- Started in MA. In 1979
- Technical sales and service for Blown Film Extrusion in North America
- US-built Control Systems and Engineering
- Complete spare parts inventory
- Over 900 Complete Installations in North America
Hosokawa Polymer Systems (Berlin, USA)
Manufacture of machines and systems:
- Recycling Equipment: granulators, dedusting systems, film/fiber recovery systems, washing lines and other general plastic recycling equipment.