Hosokawa Alpine AG is the parent company of the Hosokawa Alpine Group, which in turn is part of the Hosokawa Micron Group. Together with our partner companies in Germany and abroad, we develop, manufacture and install machines for customers from all over the world. In this way, you benefit from an international network of experts for your individual requirements.
The core competence of the Hosokawa Alpine Group is the manufacture of machines and systems for processing and handling of powders, granulates and bulk materials, as well as systems for the extrusion of blown films. Decades of experience in a wide range of fields ensure that our customers receive the optimum solution for every product.
By the way: many of our machines can also be rented or bought second-hand. In addition, we offer toll grinding. Short delivery times at attractive prices in the usual Alpine quality. Please contact us for an individual offer.
The core competence of Hosokawa Alpine is the manufacture of machines and systems for processing powders, granules and bulk materials as well as systems for producing and processing blown film. As a technology leader, the company maintains application test centres for both business segments in which trials are carried out for customers.
With the ExVis operating system, Hosokawa Alpine focuses on the potential of digitalisation in blown film extrusion. With this tool, the current process parameters can be monitored and controlled constantly, thus increasing the availability of the systems. With its remote customer service, the process technology business segment also offers a solution which ensures optimal usage of the digital process data. Hosokawa Alpine relies increasingly on the possibilities of virtual reality for system design and engineering. The technology increases the efficiency of the design phase and delivers an early and tangible plan of the projected system.
Business segment powder & particle processing
- Chemical division: Alexander Krauser
- Minerals & metals division: Paul Woodward
- Pharma & laboratory division: Hermann Schmidt
- Food division: Michael Kuhnen & Marco Hauk
- Recycling & granulators division: Bernd Kneisl
- Blueserv - Service division: Alexander Auer
- Rental and used machinery division: Marco Hauk
- Process Consulting: Christian Eisenbarth
Business segment film extrusion
- Dr. Holger Niemeier
- Dr. Antonio Fernández (President)
- Dr. Holger Niemeier
- Herbert Gray
- Jürgen Wilde
Hosokawa Micron St. Petersburg OOO
- Vasiliy Novoselov
Hosokawa Micron India Pvt. Ltd.
- Vedachalam Manjula
Hosokawa Micron Powders GmbH
- Jörg Krahnen
Hosokawa Kolb GmbH
- Michael Buchauer
Hosokawa Alpine American Inc.
- Dave Nunes
Hosokawa Alpine Poland Sp.z.o.o
- Krzysztof Salamon
Hosokawa Alpine Switzerland GmbH
- Martin Huthöfer
Hosokawa solids solutions GmbH
- Otto Kilg
Hosokawa Solids sl
- Josu Bordagaray
- Mikel Eizaguirre
VDMA, Mechanical Engineering Industry Association, Frankfurt/Munich
- Process Plant and Equipment Association, Frankfurt
- Plastics and Rubber Machinery Association, Frankfurt
- Food Processing and Packaging Machinery Association, Frankfurt
- Specialist Department: Machines and Systems for Pharma and Cosmetics, Frankfurt
- Marketing working group in Process Plant and Equipment Association
- Experience exchange service/customer service department
- Experience exchange personnel department
- Marketing experience exchange / market communications, VDMA Regional Group, Bavaria
VDI, Association of German Engineers
Working group, grain research, Detmold
Consulting committee of the POWTECH exhibition, Nuremberg
POWTECH - International Trade Fair for Powder & Bulk Solids Processing and Analytics. The POWTECH trade fair is the uncontested number one worldwide for powders, granules and bulk solids technology. It reflects the current state of the art of the mechanical processing and analytics industry.
Scientific society for testing and controlling at the University of Augsburg
Association to improve the local conditions of the economy in Swabia, Augsburg
Chamber of industry and commerce for Augsburg and Swabia
- Experience exchange, energy and the environment
- Experience exchange, occupational safety
- Experience exchange production management
- Examiners for the industrial training of construction mechanics
- Member of the Augsburg masters' circle