Whether plastic, rubber or cable: Crush anything with Hosokawa Alpine’s granulators and shredders! Granulators and shredders are used in many industries. As a result, they also come in many different sizes and designs: from machines for recycling to stainless steel granulators for processing food or for the chemical industry.
- Energy efficiency: Many of our granulators and shredders stand out with their low energy consumption. For you this means reduced operating costs.
- Convenient handling: Our machines are generally easy to access, facilitating cleaning and maintenance.
- No pre-sorting necessary: The Polyplex PPC shredder-granulator allows you to feed different types of plastic waste at the same time. This saves you time and effort in advance!
- For films and fibres: The Dura-Line DL shredder is ideal for fibrous material. Its cutting system prevents the material from wrapping around the shaft.
- Special fineness: The AFS fine cutting mill lets you grind to a fineness of a few hundred µm up to 2 mm.
- The classic: The massive Rotoplex RO granulator is a real all-round talent, especially where high cutting forces are required and high throughput rates are to be achieved.
Granulators and shredders are often used to recycle rejects within a production process. Crushing pre-products to the size needed for the subsequent process is another typical application. They are also used to recycle industrial waste.
Specific applications for our shredders and granulators: Hollow bodies and injection moulding, profiles and pipes, plates and chunks, products from the food industry, rubber, cable waste and leather or paper.
Every industry makes specific demands of machines, depending on the material to be shredded. That is why we have granulators and shredders for a wide range of requirements in our product range. Not sure which machine is best for you? We will be happy to advise you – get in touch with us!
Test before you buy: Our test center can perform product trials with your test material. That lets you see the quality of our systems for yourself.
Do you want to test production of a certain product? Or you need shredding support at short notice? Then a rental machine may be the right solution for you, whether for a few days or several years. Leasing is another option. Get in touch with us - we will be happy to advise you.
A used cutting or a second-hand shredder are cost-effective alternatives to buying new. Our used machines are overhauled with original parts and can also be tailored to your specific needs. One thing you can always rely on: the proven Hosokawa Alpine quality.