Hosokawa Alpine classifiers and air classifiers make everything fine! No matter what fineness you require, our classifiers were developed for a wide range of applications. As a result, they cover a wide fineness range: from d97 = 2 µm to d97 = 200 µm. See the individual machine pages for details of the fineness ranges. Not sure which is the right classifier for your application? Contact us, our experts will be happy to advise you free of charge and with no obligation to purchase.
- Energy consumption: Many of our classifiers stand out with their low energy consumption. This saves you costs and resources.
- Low wear/wear protection: Most of Hosokawa Alpine’s air classifiers are low-wear or can be equipped with wear protection on request to increase the service life of your machine.
- Special versions for the pharmaceutical or food industry: The Turboplex ATP and the MS air classifier are available in stainless steel versions especially for the pharmaceutical or food industry.
- Toner and pigment separation and dedusting of powder coating containing titanium dioxide: We developed our TSP and TTSP ultra-fine classifiers for this demanding application.
- For oil crops and precious metals: The zigzag classifiers MZM and MZF Multi-Plex are available as single-tube or multi-tube classifiers and are suitable for clear separations at approx. 0.1-10 mm.
Classification of minerals, including limestone, ores, marble, chalk (GCC), talc, dolomite, barite, kaolin, calcium carbonate, bentonite, clay, quartz, silica, feldspar, nepheline or wollastonite, is a common application.
Air classifiers are also used for dedusting toners and powders containing titanium oxide. Furthermore, classifiers are used to classify industrial fillers and fine chemicals.
We offer plants and systems that are tailored for the respective application based on technical and economic aspects for a wide variety of products and fineness ranges. We will be happy to advise you on which of our classifiers and air classifiers is best suited to your needs.
Test before you buy: Our test center can perform product trials with your test material. That lets you see the quality of our systems for yourself.
Do you want to relieve bottlenecks in production? Do you have a project with a defined end? Or you are not yet sure whether the classifier you have chosen is really the right one for your products? In these cases, a rental machine may be the right solution for you. Just get in touch with us!
Another alternative is a used machine, giving you attractive prices combined with the proven Hosokawa Alpine quality. Our Hosokawa Alpine Originals are overhauled with original parts and can also be adapted to your specific needs. We will be happy to help you.