- Table roller mill for end-product fineness values of between approx. 20 µm and 100 µm
- Preferred fineness range d97 = 50 µm
- Grinding roller liners and grinding table made of special wearproof castings
- Conical grinding rollers, hydraulic positioning mechanism
- Turboplex ultrafine classifier integrated into top section of mill
The AWM-F is the logical and consequent further development of the AWM table roller mill for a fineness range of d97 = 8 – 40 μm. The grinding zone, grinding technology and integrated air classifier were given a complete makeover, the energy efficiency was improved significantly, and the capacity was substantially increased, compared to the standard AWM.