An agitated media mill with a horizontal, cylindrical milling chamber that is universal in use for the continuous wet milling of particles down to the submicron range. The AHM agitated media mill was developed especially for suspensions with good flow properties where a steep particle size distribution and high end-product fineness are demanded. The mill is suitable for both continuous operation and for batch mode in the case of closed-circuit milling. The AHM is available in sizes suitable for the laboratory, the testing centre or for large-scale production. Alpine thus offers a complete product line to cover this range of processing tasks.
- Enclosed and horizontal agitated media mill for circuit and single-pass mode
- Universal in use
- Machine sizes available for laboratory applications and for large-scale production
- The modular design of rotor and mill housing make the wear-protection elements easy to exchange
- Maintenance of the separating element possible without having to empty the mill
- Easy to access for cleaning and service