During the development of the new patented Hosokawa Alpine X film die head the most modern computer simulation models were used. The melt feeds into the spiral mandrel were optimized such that an extremely high flow and thermal homogeneity of the melt is achieved. As a result of the new melt distribution in the film die heads, the port lines on the film surface are eliminated during production of co-extrusion films. Films of outstanding quality from the optical properties to the film thickness profile with minimal tolerances result from this new series.
Your advantages at a glance:
- very short changeover times between different materials as a result of the extremely short flow paths
- reduced waste as a result of short changeover times
- high output as a result of the low pressure level in the die head
- easy accessibility due to the compact construction with a low overall height
- all surfaces in contact with polymer are coated
- Plenty of space available for the internal cooling system IBC