The MDO from Hosokawa Alpine allows certain film properties such as stiffness, shrinkage or rice strength to be matched exactly to your intended use.
- More than 20 years experience in monoaxial stretching
- The patented TRIO technology "Trim Reduction for Inline Orientation" provides significant material savings in edge trimming
- Compared to non-oriented films of comparable thickness, oriented films have better mechanical and optical properties
- In the case of barrier films, the orientation process also reduces permeability to gas and water vapour
- The use of material for films can be significantly reduced